The Week On Instagram - Miami Edition

12.12.13

There are two kinds of people: the people who call a post "The Week On Instagram" and make it happen weekly and the ones who post their week on Instagram once every 3 months. I like to think that people from the latter category have a much fuller, richer life. Sadly, as a proud member of "The Week On Instagram Post Only Happens Once Every 3 Months" Group, I can't confirm that my life is more exciting. Maybe it is marginally at times. Like that time I walked past a really great cat in the street, or that other time where I escaped a serial killer and got offered a ride by superheroes. But you know, these things don't happen everyday.


That reminds me actually: the other day I was doing a phone interview and the journalist asked me where people could find me online - so of course I named all the usual suspects, including Instagram and had to admit to her that my feed was pretty mundane 70% of the time and totally amazing the remaining 30%. I think it sums up my life at the moment to perfection. Most days, I am sat at home writing, answering emails, picking up Mini from school, meeting people and stuff and then suddenly I get an email saying "COME ON LET'S GO, LET'S GO SOMEWHERE AWESOME RIGHT NOW". And who am I to say no? So I go, and for a short period, I reach Neverland, living in the land of dreams and pretending there is no such thing as mundanity in my life, oh hell no. Such was the case when I was recently whisked away to Miami by Conrad Hotels with my photographer friend Federica. If you already follow me on Instagram, you may have seen these, but if you don't: feast your eyes people. There is more where these came from too, so FOLLOW ME.

















Mademoiselle Robot was a guest of Conrad Miami