Mademoiselle Robot

Hi! How are you? Before I start with the rather dull official stuff, I thought I'd tell you a few things you actually might like to know about me.

My 7 year old daughter who is possibly the sassiest kid on the planet insists on wearing things on the basis that they are superstylin'. I don't know how I feel about that.

I love animals with a passion - if I have your phone number, chances are I am currently inundating you with idiotic photos as you read this.

My resting face is a cross between snooty and annoyed, this got me in loads of trouble all my life. The reality is, I don't bite - unless requested.

I don't care much for small talk as it reminds me of the absurdity of life. Total nonsense is a much better use of everyone's time.

I always win the prizes at the funfair because I am an extremely sharp shooter. No idea where that skill came from as I am largely anti-guns. Apparently my grandma also excelled at fairground sharp-shooting.

When it comes to serial killers, I am a walking encyclopaedia. If you ever bump into me, ask me anything about gruesome murders and you will see.

After I graduated, I worked as a video games journalist for years. Those were the days.

I have a cat called Brak who is much better at internet than I am, I suspect 75% of my Instagram followers are just there waiting for me to post pictures of him. The remaining 25% probably want to make a suit out of my skin. But you know what, that's fine with me.

Ultimate life goal is to marry David Bowie and live in a craftsman house in Silver Lake. Sorry Iman.

The Official Blurb

MademoiselleRobot.com started in November 2007 as a way to stay in touch with far away friends but quickly started focusing on Fashion & Lifestyle, featuring inspiration sources, style posts, travel journals, fashion week reviews, interviews and much more. The site now also covers menswear and has a US correspondent in Los Angeles.

Laetitia Wajnapel, the founder of MademoiselleRobot.com is a Parisian journalist and consultant living and working in London. She contributed to Glamour UK Style Tribe, The Financial Times' How To Spend It and published her first book "Multiface(t)s, Style Yourself With Jewelry" at Les Editions de la Martinière in 2012.

Laetitia has given lectures about blogging, online journalism & social media at the following conferences and panels: Drapers e-commerce summit (2009 and 2010), Sketchbook Magazine workshops, Trend Boutique (2011), Grazia Forum at the Apple store (2012), Cision Breakfast (2013), London Fashion Weekend (2013). She is part of the British Fashion Council Blogger Panel.

MademoiselleRobot.com has been featured in numerous UK and international publications such as The Telegraph, The Times, The Independent, Grazia, Vogue, ELLE Girl, Company, Marie-Claire, Stylist, The Sunday Times Style, MTV, Channel 4 - view press section for complete list.


Peugeot, Olympus, Chloé, MatchesFashion.com, Net à Porter, TheOutnet.com, J.Brand, MiH Jeans, MCM Worldwide, Lacoste, NARS, Swarovski, Samsonite, Levi's, L.K.Bennett, Dr Martens, Paule Ka,  Hilton International, Dorchester Collection, Tommy Hilfiger and more.

Mademoiselle Robot is represented by Unsigned. For more information on working with Laetitia Wajnapel / Mademoiselle Robot, please contact mademoisellerobot@unsignedgrp.com

Team Robot

Warren Beckett aka Monsieur Robot has been obsessed with fashion since dressing up as Madonna for Halloween, aged 7. In the years since then, he has moved from Ireland to London, got a Masters in Film from Goldsmiths and helped make some of the world’s best known video games. When he’s not working for his BFF, he freelances for various online and print publications writing about film, fashion, men's grooming and contemporary art. He doesn’t dress up like Madonna anymore, but if he did, he’d look amazing.

Loulou Androlia is a Holistic Empowerment Coach, Artist and Tarot Reader. At age three, her parents found her casting spells in the backseat of the car and growing up, she was—and forever will be—enraptured by magic and miracles. She is on a constant quest to honour her inner weirdo and loves teaching people how to feel their feelings. When she isn't talking to your spirit animal, she is most likely to be found watching reruns of Buffy the Vampire Slayer or hanging out with Mademoiselle Robot to talk about "MEN".

Maurice de la Falaise aka MRLA is a DJ and club promoter based in Los Angeles, California. Cute boy, likes The Smiths, wants someone to share misery with, walks in parks and works of art. Favorite film "A Bout De Souffle". Last drunk on lemon & vermouth, needs someone who will break my heart. Tell me your name, indieboy seeks the same...

© Mademoiselle Robot - UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig