Christmas is coming, so this year I thought I would do something extra super special just for you, my beloved readers. I have been in touch with all my favourite brands, shops and designers to make three Christmas parcels full of goodies. The contents of each hamper will be a surprise, but to give you an idea of what you could get, you will find below the list of prizes:
– a Fabergé black dress from Elizabeth Lau
– a PPQ for KOKO by Cadbury charm and KOKO by Cadbury chocolates
– a 50% off voucher on some designs by Vivetta
– a vintage fur hat and some vintage brooches from Bows & Bandits
– a handmade cross-stitch badge from MaMagasin
– a “Limit” green sequin clutch fromKipling
– a winter accessories set from Dorothy Perkins
– a £50 gift card from Miss Selfridge
– a Benefit lipgloss set and Bourjois paints from ASOS
– a vintage cup trio from Vintage Secret
– a Lavinia feather headpiece by Loulou Loves You
– a gift voucher from KIND
– a headband and hair clips by Kamilla Antonio
– a tee-shirt from Georgie W. Couture‘s SS 2010 collection
– a £100 voucher from Kandee Shoes
– a Filofax “fresco” Beauty Gift Box
– a scarf from Cecilia Hammarborg
– an organic organic linen-cotton mix bolero from Camilla Welton‘s SS2010 collection as well as 20% discount on the whole shop
– a beauty set from Eve Lom
– a Diana F Mini and film from Lomo
– a belt from Sue Rock Originals
– a handmade handbag from Ana Faye
– a gingerbread man tote from Sirena Con Jersey
– a duckie necklace from Metal Sugar
– a Demekin 110 or Ikimono camera from Urban Outfitters
I hope I haven’t forgotten anyone in the list… If I did, I will do a small update in a few days, but you get the idea!
HOW TO ENTER
1 – Leave a comment below making sure you give me an email address to contact you (entries with no contact details will be cancelled).
2 – Become a fan of Mademoiselle Robot on Facebook (if you already are, you can also become a fan of Mademoiselle Style).
3 – Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveway using the hashtag #mademoisellerobot
4 – Refer your friends! The more friends you refer, the more chances you have to win. Tell your friends to enter and let me know who you have referred.
It might seem like a lot of things to do, but the prize is worth it!!! Each hamper is worth over £200 and packed with amazing gifts!
You have till the 30th November to enter. I will announce the 3 winners in the first week of December. This giveaway is open to everyone around the world, but if you live far away, I might have to ask you to contribute to the postage!
I would like to say a MASSIVE thanks to all the brands, designers and people who accepted to participate in this competition, you are all little Christmas elves!